Monday, December 10, 2007

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams

I saw this quote today and found out that it's quite true. When you've got a boner, there isn't much else to think about.

This is my first blog, so I really dont know what to do so if you have any suggestions, do tell me.

Its 3.10a.m and I'm still not sleeping as usual.. Lately things havent been going right. I'm starting to have second thoughts in continuing on with my relationship. At first, I thought telling her to give me some time off on my own would help me think things through, but in fact, I'm even more confused now. For the past month, its kinda sporadic between me and her. I know she wants to continue this, but I really have the feeling that I don't. What should I tell her? She's a great girl and all, but I really don't think it would work out. She's a great girl, kind, generous, understanding. Its been an awesome ride, thank you for all the wonderful memories. No matter what happens, I promise you nothing will change, you will always be my friend.

I know its the holidays and all, but I kinda feel very bored at the moment. Most of my friends returned to their country and won't be coming back till next year. I've been spending all my time either watching Friends, playing dota and football manager or working. To make matters worse, there's this weird girl at work. Whenever I hear her voice, I feel like my balls just popped back in and would never drop out. Thankfully they did.... Several hours later.

Okay.. Just ran out of ideas and my movie just finished downloading. I guess I'll end here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home